back to homepage
WTC Noida 3
WTC & Verbind
WTC Noida – A New Venture of the World Trade Centre Association
The WTC or the World Trade Center is a global chain of offices spread all over the world, 330 cities to be accurate in 100 countries and presently serving more than 1 million companies which are its member. Headquarter of the WTCA is located in New York. Its primary objective is to help promote prosperity via international trade by offering different kinds of mutual services in order to help promote partnership which would facilitate the process of services related to market research and trade information, group trade ventures in order to get access to the global capital and business, trade education, office complexes, conferencing and expo facilities, office space which are available on short-term basis, stay facilities and etc.
WTC – A Name to be reckoned with
The exceptional services and facilities offered by the World Trade Centers have attracted some of the giants from the business fraternity. Besides, the brand name; WTC, it provides implicit value to its tenants through the numerous high image events hosted by them and due to the fact that a huge number of people visit WTCs. When it comes to occupancy and tenants, the WTC complexes outperformed similar buildings in the market. This brand of WTC attracts faster sales, higher rents, higher occupancy and longer leases. All these factors put together, not only makes them the most attractive and preferred business hubs but at the same time a very lucrative destination for investment as well
WTC Noida – A Business Capital
Recently, WTC noida 3 has launched its operation in Noida. Here is what is has to offer
• It would be home to around 50 ITES/IT Multinational companies and the largest IT BPO hubs in India. It is expected to contribute at around 10% of the exports put together
• It would offer around 40 management and engineering institutes, which would include the Gautam Buddha University which would cover an area of about 511 acres. It is going to be one of the prime destinations for higher education in India
• It would offer infrastructure which would be of world-class quality, which includes metro connectivity, DND-Taj-Yamuna Expressway and last but not the least, a planned airport.
• It would be the fastest developing residential market
• It also has a lot to offer in terms of the social infrastructure, which includes F1 Racing Tracks, Sports City along with the residential area of 2500 acre.
WTC at a Global Scale
The network of WTC aims towards creating positive impacts on the international and regional businesses. It also aims to bring the private and the government bodies on the same platform in order to facilitate a smooth and conducive business environment. It creates a nexus of the entrepreneurs who think alike so that they together can influence legislation and policy. It is a world-class destination for the real estate business which delivers on every single occasion. Whether it is about the premium for their investors or business for the members, WTC always lives up to its reputation. They are planning to expand their presence globally in the years to come.